Personalized Learning for Pre-K to 12th Grade
Full-Service Customized Homeschool Curriculum
A personalized educational service designed to provide families with a fully customized K-12th grade homeschool curriculum. Our mission is to empower parents and guardians to create tailored learning journeys that cater to each child’s unique strengths, interests, and learning styles. Our team of homeschooling experts take a personal approach to design and lead you through a customized educational experience. This includes helping you choose the right curriculum, exploring extracurriculars, and providing guidance to ensure compliance with state regulations. Choose from a variety of popular homeschool curriculums including Curriculum Pathways, Moving Beyond the Page, BookShark, Singapore Math and many more!
- Flexibility: Create a schedule that suits your family’s lifestyle.
- Engagement: Spark your child’s passion for learning with engaging resources.
- Support: Expert guidance ensures a well-rounded education.
- Empowerment: Take control of your child’s educational journey.
- Resources: Expertly designed with a diverse array of materials.
Online Schooling Through One Of Our Accredited Partners
Novel Education collaborates with a range of esteemed educational institutions, providing accredited online homeschool programs for grades K- 12. Students can choose between part-time and full-time enrollment, with access to WASC and Cognia accredited schools, including Laurel Springs, ICL Academy, and Stanza. Each specialized program is customized to cater to the unique needs of your students. Our dedicated teachers are responsible for all lesson planning, pacing, and communication with the school, as well as providing supplementary work.
Learn anytime, anywhere with an in-person or virtual educator
Students who travel due to careers, passions, interests, and/or opportunities, etc. should be free to experience quality schooling regardless of their lifestyle. Because all of Novel’s services can be accessed globally, we can provide top quality homeschooling and private tutoring anywhere in the world. Every student should be offered premier educational experience while being able to continue their traveling lifestyle.
Full time traveling teachers are available upon request.
Our teachers for homeschooling are closely vetted experts in their respective fields with high academic achievements, professional experience, and a passion for education. Our diverse team of educators work closely with each student’s school to comb through the curricula to maximize the student’s time and hone their academic commitment. Our 7-step vetting process ensures that our educators are qualified and compatible with each individual student and learning style.
Ready to dive into personalized learning with Novel Education Group? Here’s how to get started:
- Schedule a Free Consultation: Let’s chat! Reach out to us to schedule a free consultation. Our friendly team will get to know you, your child, and your educational goals.
- Fill Out Our Questionnaire: Share insights about your child’s interests, learning style, and any specific areas you’d like to focus on. This is where the magic begins!
- Student Assessment: Your child’s unique abilities take center stage. We’ll conduct an assessment to better understand their strengths and areas for growth.
- Teacher Assignment: Based on the assessment and your input, we’ll match your child with a dedicated teacher who’s passionate about guiding their learning journey.
- Receive Suggested Curriculum: Our team of experts will craft a tailored curriculum, aligning subjects and activities with your child’s learning preferences. Get ready for a curriculum that’s as unique as your child!
- Get Started: Once you receive your customized curriculum, it’s time to dive in! Explore engaging resources, embark on learning adventures, and watch your child’s confidence soar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a private tutor?
Do I have to be my student's teacher?
The short answer, no! Parents often think they have to be the one to teach their child, but what makes us so unique is we provide you with not only all materials and curriculum, but also a professional teacher to oversee all aspects of learning. So you can go to work, travel or run errands knowing that your student is receiving proper help and guidance from a compatible, qualified teacher. We offer in-person or virtual tutors, as well as traveling and on-call tutors to facilitate private one-on-one learning while accommodating any schedule and lifestyle as needed.
Do homeschoolers lack socialization?
Homeschooling generally has a positive impact on social skills because it allows students the freedom to engage more deeply and in more kinds of community activities than they typically could do in the confines of conventional public and private schools. Many homeschooled children are used to being around kids and adults of different ages and abilities. They are involved in their communities, interacting with merchants, the elderly, younger children, their peers, their relatives, and people from all walks of life!
Are homeschoolers stuck in their house all day?
One of the most common misconceptions about homeschooling is that homeschoolers are always home. But in reality, it is rare to find homeschooled children spending many days in their house. They can travel with their families, participate in activities, coordinate field trips and play sports! As a homeschooled teen you can even work or volunteer in your community.