With the uncertainty surrounding the global health crisis, we are offering supplemental programming to help families dealing with the challenges of
school closures & virtual learning.
Most parents/students have never homeschooled & many schools are under-equipped to handle the 1:1 attention & structure that students still need with distance learning.
Novel Education ensures that students stay academically engaged and,
most importantly, don’t fall behind during this time.
We are offering short-term enrichment program packages & hourly mentoring options for families & students during COVID crisis.
We are providing curated, flexible, extendible support while schools & students continue with distance learning until schools re-open.
Our mentors can begin working with your student within 48-hours.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SERVICES + PROGRAMS
FALL – SPRING 2021 | SCHOOL CLOSURES
Specially curated lesson plans; culminating presentation; hands-on experiential learning; open for immediate enrollment & start.
- Supplement your school’s current virtual curriculum
- Reinforce course materials or explore a passion. Learn executive functioning skills through engaging & relevant personal projects
- Fully customized for each student and grade level.
- Our program follows detailed curriculum with clear benchmarks and assignments.
- All materials and supplies are included.
- 5hr/week of instruction time with a private academic coach
Program lengths are optional as needed (4,6,8,12 weeks)
- Tutors are closely vetted and experts in their respective subjects
- Hand-selected to fit student’s personality and learning style
- Available tutoring for all subjects and test prep: help students review and reinforce school material and prepare for exams
- Learning pods available
- Hourly packages allow flexibility
- Includes AP and honors level in all subjects
- Students may add weight to their graduating GPA, get ahead, and boost their resume
- All coursework and materials are included along with 8 hours of private weekly instruction time with an academic coach
- Available throughout the school year and over the summer
- Enrollment fee is based on student’s age and specific course
Fully customized curriculum & streamlined schedule that simulates a school-like experience.
- All-inclusive: tutor, materials, planning, academic guidance and accreditation
- Students help design personal curriculum including electives and course structure
- On-demand and traveling educators are available upon request & dedicated exclusively to your student
- Tailored curriculum for grades kindergarten through twelve that challenges students academically and creatively
- Homeschooling pods available
- Tuition is based on student’s age/course-load and paid per semester upon enrollment
All rates are in USD. Rates are customized based on student’s grade and number of hours/programs enrolled.
Subject to changes.